It is now possible to pay for dinner money, after school club and breakfast club on line through the Schoolcomms Gateway which is a simple and secure way to manage your payments to school.
- Go to your app store and search for “School Gateway” and download the app
- Once downloaded, select the “I’m a New User” button
- Enter your email address and mobile number.
- Select Send PIN and a PIN number will be text to your mobile phone
- Log in with your email address and the PIN
- Your account will be active immediately and you will receive instant notifications of messages in your notifications bar
Once you have logged in using your email address and your PIN number you will be able to view a record of the payments that you’ve made, your current meal balance and receive reminders to top up when you are getting low. Receipts are sent to your registered email address for all transactions you make.
This system removes the need to send money into school with your child, removing the chance of money going astray, making it convenient for you to pay when it suits you, from anywhere at any time of day or night.
Your card details are not visible or stored in the Schoolcomms or school system. All card information is processed by Barclaycard. You log in using the email address registered with the school and with your PIN number.
Schoolcomms is registered with the data protection act. All information you provide will be kept private and will not be passed on to any other organisation. Your details will only be used for the purpose of school business. You will not receive any SPAM or marketing material.
This system also enables the school to send text and e-mail messages to parents so please ensure that school is kept informed of any changes.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact the school office on 0161 205 3397.