- We are always kind, polite and use our best manners.
- We look after each other and are aware of other’s feelings.
- We only use words and actions that make people feel good about themselves.
- We focus on our learning and try our best in everything we do.
- We take care of our belongings and look after resources.
- We listen to adults and each other.
- We walk inside the building and to where we need to be.
- We use the hand rail to go down stairs.
- We walk quietly to assembly.
- We are careful and considerate when moving through doors and hold doors for people.
- We only play games which are safe for ourselves and other people.
- We do not play games which involve grabbing or hurting people.
- We look after playground equipment and play with it in the correct areas.
- We go to peer mediators and adults for help if we cannot resolve situations peacefully.
- We stand still and quietly on the first whistle and walk to our line on the second whistle.
- We walk quietly to our classrooms when we enter the building.
- We do not go into the school building without permission from an adult.
Before and after school
- We do not play ball games or chase games before school.
- We do not go on the traversing wall before or after school.
- When the school day ends we go straight to where we should be.